Space Perspective is the world’s first luxury spaceflight experience. Travelers are escorted to space inside a pressurized capsule propelled by a high-performance space balloon, the ultra-comfortable, accessible, and gentle six-hour journey aims to redefine what space and wonder travel means for the modern traveler.
Aboard “Spaceship Neptune”
Launching from NASA’s Kennedy space Center, Florida
The pressurized, roomy capsule, where every seat is the best in the house, allows Space Explorers to experience the majesty of gliding through space while sipping a beverage of their choice.
- Nine reclining, plush seats, for eight Space Explorers and a pilot.
- 360-degree panoramic windows.
- Refreshments bar and cabinet for belongings.
- Lavatory below the main deck.
- Wi-Fi connection, with communications devices to enable live streaming.
- Non-glare windows for excellent photography from inside the capsule.
- Sensors showing altitude, wind, and temperature throughout the flight.
- Instrument trunk on the capsule’s roof and below deck for research equipment.
- Splashdown Cone at base allows for smooth landing on the water.
Click here for
TOTAL VOYAGE COST: $125,000 PER EXPLORER
FULL CAPSULE BUYOUT: $1 MILLION
Space Perspective’s end-to-end journey ensures every moment of your trip is special and personalized, starting the moment you reserve your flight.
- Curated invitation-only events
- Sneak peeks of major reveals like Spaceship Neptune interior
- VIP access to technical milestone events, like future test flights and first piloted test flights
- An astronaut to guide you on your pre-flight journey
- Behind-the-Scenes tours of NASA and where your spaceship is being built
- Exclusive updates on progress towards your flight date